旅游网

标题: 境外游之酒店英语大全 [打印本页]

作者: 君行天下i    时间: 2018-1-2 18:13
标题: 境外游之酒店英语大全
一、预定房间
查看有无空房
A: I need a room for three days fromMay2 to May 4. Do you have any vacant(spare)room?
我想订一个房间,5月2号到4号,请问你们还有空房吗?
B: Please wait a moment. I willcheckit.
请稍等,我查一下有没有空房。
Yes,sir.Wehave some spare room for you.
先生,我们有空余房间可以预定。
I'm sorry, sir. We are fully booked onthat day.
对不起,先生,我们那天的房间已经订满。
询问姓名
A: Can I have your name, please?
现在我能问一下您的名字吗?
B: My name Is John Deep.
我叫John Deep。
A:Could you spell it for me?
您能拼一下吗?
B:That is J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.
J-o-h-n D-e-e-p。
更改预订
A: I'd like to change my reservationforMarch 19. My name is Mary Chang.
我想更改预订在3月19日来住的房间,我叫张玛丽。
B: Yes, Miss Chang. What seems tobetheproblem?
哦,张小姐。有什么问题吗?
A:I'dlike tochangethe date to March 20, and make that for two singles, not one.
我想把3月19日改为3月20日,并且要两间单人房,而不是一间。
B:Verywell. Thatcanbe arranged.
没问题,这件事就交给我办好了。
入住酒店
A:Hi, Iwould liketo check in.
我要入住。
B:Do youhave are servation?
您有预订吗?
A:Yes, myname is StevenSmith. I have a reservation from October 2nd to October 6th.
是的,我叫史蒂文·史密斯,预订了10月2日到10日的房间。
B: Yes, Steven Smith. It's for a singleroomwith a bath. Is that right?
请稍等。是的,史蒂文·史密斯。您订的是带浴室的单人间,对吧?
A:Yes,that's right.
是的。
B:Couldyou fillout this registration form, please?
史密斯先生,现在请您填一下这个登记表格好吗?
A:Sure.
好的。
B: Hereis the keyto your room. It's on the 6th floor, room 609. if you have anyproblem pleasecall room service.
这是您房间的钥匙。您的房间在6楼,609房间。有问题请拨客房服务电话。
A:Thankyou.
谢谢
退房结账
A: I'd like to check out. Can I paymybill here?
我今天退房,我可以现在结账吗?
B:Yes,please.Here's your bill. Would you like pay by card or cash?
好的,这是您的账单。您刷卡还是付现金?
A: By card.
刷卡
B: OK. May I have your card?
请把卡给我。
A: Here you are.
给你。
B: Please sign here.
请签名。
寄存行李
A: Can I leave my baggage here?
我这里可以寄存行李吗?
B: Yes. How many pieces of baggage doyou want to leave?
可以,您有几件行李要寄存?
A: Two suitcases.
两个手提箱。
B: How long do you want us to keepthem?
您要存多久?
A: I'll take them out no later than16:00.
在 16点前取。
B: Are there any dangerous goods or anyfragile articles in your baggage?
您的行李中有危险物品吗?
A: No, there aren't any dangerous goodsor any fragile articles. How much do Ihave to pay?
没有危险品和易碎品。我需要付多少钱?
二、客房服务基本对话:
打扫房间
A:I'dlike to havemy room cleaned. Would you please send a maid here right now?
我想请人打扫下我的房间,能叫个服务员过来吗?
B:OK.Someone willbe there right away.
好的,马上就到。






欢迎光临 旅游网 (https://lvyouwang.org/) Powered by Discuz! X3.4